The Scorpio Personality
“The question is…..which is to be master-
Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign in the Zodiac. It spans the 210–240th degree of the zodiac, between 207.25 and 234.75 degrees of celestial longitude.
Time period: October 23 – November 21
Ruling planet: Mars
Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac, signified by The Scorpion. The key phrase for this sign is “I Transform”. Scorpio can turn negative situations around and thrives on a challenge. When determined and focused this energy has the power to succeed.
Scorpio is a deep and passionate soul that dislikes laziness. This intense nature is inclined to feel the blues. And personal storms are an important part of the Scorpio legacy. Difficult times enable a deep understanding of life. Superficiality is not an option!
Privacy is very important for Scorpio who needs to feel in control of people and situations. Personal space is at a premium for this profound Water sign. This energy hates to feel crowded and anyone who invades the Scorpion’s nest had better beware.The Scorpio ‘sting in the tail’ has real ‘ouch’ factor.
Scorpio is a reserved but abundantly blessed Sun sign with tremendous energy, commitment and resolve. Mental, emotional and physical access needs to be channeled constructively, as the capacity for disaster is quite high. And a wrong turn can send this Sun sign into quick decline. But with transformation as the main drive of Scorpio. It is inevitable that The Scorpion comes back for more, like the proverbial Phoenix rising from the ashes.
- Strengths: Loyal, passionate, resourceful, observant and dynamic
- Weaknesses: Jealous, obsessive, suspicious, manipulative and unyielding
- Likes: being persuasive, being influential, having a meaningful job, honest people, commitment
- Dislikes: superficial people, casual romantic relationships, flattery, being controlled, aloof people
- Ruling Planet: Mars and Pluto
- Element: Water
- Opposite Sign: Taurus
- Famous Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus
- Scorpio lucky numbers: 3, 9, 4
- Scorpio lucky day: Tuesday and Thursday
- Scorpio lucky color: Yellow, Red, Orange
- Scorpio lucky stone: Coral
- Scorpio most compatible zodiac signs: Cancer, Pisces
- Scorpio least compatible zodiac signs: Leo, Aquarius
Scorpio at Work
When it comes to analysis, research, and data assimilation, no zodiac sign can hold a candle to Scorpio. Just as a chatty Gemini is a perfect addition to your sales department, you’ll want Scorpio seated firmly in the deep annals of the company, solving your most complex problems.
You can expect the Scorpio employee to be driven and ambitious, able to work lengthy shifts (up to twelve hours at a time if need be!) and to be a virtual genius when it comes to money. While Scorpio may be a tad reticent, no other can excel in a crisis the way this astrological sign can!
Scorpio Strength Keywords
Scorpio Weakness Keywords
Scorpios have a native understanding of humans and often show psychic tendencies. They are often interested in the mind and its potential powers. Scorpio is the sign of many of life’s mysteries: birth, sex, death, and regeneration. They are willing to explore things others are afraid to look into, such as different religions and the occult.
Scorpio and Friendship
Relationships with Scorpio are always complicated, just like the person, their relationships are a series of extremes, they can even be downright moody for no apparent reason. Scorpios are known for their possessiveness and jealousy but on the other hand, they are extremely loyal. Scorpios have an excellent memory and combined with an inability to let things go, they can hold a grudge against someone who did them harm forever, in fact, a Scorpio rarely, if never forgives and forgets. They will even go as far as for getting vengeance on for the person. On the other hand, they will always remember a kind gesture forever and repay it. Any kind selfless gesture was done to a Scorpio will gain trust and respect which is extremely important to them in any relationship, either romantic or not. The best advice is, to be honest with a Scorpio friend and in return, you will gain an amazing friend you will never forget and who will be loyal to you and never make false promises. Their truthful and shocking sense of humor if different than that of any other zodiac sign and the Scorpio makes an amazing, powerful interesting friend that can be trusted.
Best Scorpio Traits and Characteristics
- Love deeply and intensely
- Very loyal and protective of loved ones
- Feelings run deep
- Observant (don’t miss any details!)
- Excellent memory (don’t forget any details!)
- Deep thinking
Scorpios are fantastic in management, solving and creating. When a Scorpio sets a goal, there is no giving up. Scorpios are great in solving tasks that require a scientific and thorough approach. Their ability to focus with determination makes them very capable managers. They never mix business with friendship.
Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective, cop, business manager and psychologist are appropriate for this powerful zodiac sign. Scorpio respects other people, so expects to be respected in return.
Scorpios are disciplined enough to stick to the budget, but they are also not afraid of hard work to bring themselves in a better financial position. However, they are not inclined to spend much. Money means security and a sense of control for them, which means that they are good at saving money and make decisions carefully before investing in something.
Scorpio is resourceful, determined, focused, professional, and often excels in their path if they follow their talents and true motivation. If they choose a job that doesn’t support their creative side, they can get depressed and even ill, and their best bet is to follow their inner personality wherever it takes them, even in directions that aren’t approved by those that surround them. Whatever their career choice, a Scorpio should always stay out of debt or shady activities, for karma doesn’t wait long to kick in and the feeling of guilt is well hidden and buried under a rug. They need a clean slate, work that motivates them excites them and makes them feel curious, confident and proud.
Scorpios can hold a grudge unendingly. This miserable habit can keep their near and dear ones far away, which can deprive them of their happiness, love, and trust that they truly deserve. The first thing that they must do is to let go their anger and past resentments, then after they should make an effort to love themselves, and then only they will be able to forgive and forget. With the amazing will-power that they possess, they can surely do this. Nonetheless, many end up complaining that their partners are their greatest source of stress. You can also avail Remedial Solutions for Personal Issues service, for solving your personal problems.
Scorpio-born has good resistance power, and so they normally enjoy good health, and they will quickly recover when encountered with a health issue. They are prone to encounter accidents, and this is basically due to their tendency to take risks. Also, they are susceptible to disorders related to sex organs, throat, intestines, lungs, and the prostate, gland. They need to take fitting care in these areas. As they refrain from expressing their emotions all through their lives, they are also quite prone to psychosomatic disorders that may affect their intestines. Besides, you can also purchase a fully personalized Chart your Destiny report, to make the best use of your natural abilities for achieving your objectives.
Facts about Scorpio
- Scorpio observes and learn people without even thinking about it.
- Tell a Scorpio that they can’t do something & they’ll be the FIRST to do it better than you ever thought they could. DontUnderestimateUs
- A Scorpio needs a true ride or die and someone to understand that they only get jealous because they care too much.
- Scorpio You have a very intense & bright energy inside of you. Let some of it out today!
- A Scorpio female can be as sweet as a kitten but will turn…
- Scorpio can be unusually impatient and they expect others to give their all, just as they do.
- As a Scorpio, you love understanding the “way of things”.
- Scorpio is the most vindictive sign of the Zodiac. Don’t piss them off.
- Scorpio has no problem letting people go when they know they can do better.
- What Scorpio appreciates in another person: Depth
- A Scorpio woman may want you, but she doesn’t need you.
- Scorpios are disciplined, have great willpower, and are very sensitive
- Scorpios are passionate people that are capable of great love, great anger, and greatness in general
- Scorpio’s are good lovers, the type you won’t ever forget.
- Scorpio is easily annoyed because they get impatient.
- However, although strangers usually only get one chance to cross a Scorpio, friends are excused from time to time.
- When a Scorpio looks at you, they are undressing you with their mind.
- Scorpio girls don’t dress to impress boys, they dress to “out-dress” other girls.
- Scorpio will forgive you, but they will never forget. They will remember every little detail of the argument even if it was a year ago.
- A Scorpio is a rock when drama bursts onto the domestic scene. They can offer a protective shield for those who are more vulnerable.
Read about other sun signs