The Pisces Personality
Pisces is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the Pisces constellation. It spans the 330° to 360° of the zodiac, between 332.75° and 360° of celestial longitude.
Time period: February 18 – March 20
Ruling planet: Neptune
Sign ruler: Jupiter (ancient), Neptune (modern)
Zodiac quality: Mutable
The Positive Traits of Pisce
One of the major positive traits found in the Pisces born people is that they love to dream. They are dreamers. And they are also extremely intuitive about their family and friends. These people are creative and are always weaving various tales in their minds. Therefore they work brilliantly where there is a scope of dreaming and showing creativity. These are completely intellectual people who are also sensitive by heart.
The Negative Traits of Pisces
The positive qualities in an overdose become the negative qualities. The Pisces born people because of their dreamy nature often overlooks various chores and are marked as lazy people. They never have the urge to do something and refuse to do things for themselves. They also often lose their patience when criticized about their laziness. They are also often called the Escapist. At the slightest provocation, they would like to go back to where they started.
Pisces Strength Keywords
Pisces Weakness Keywords
Best Pisces Traits and Characteristics
- Very loving
- Very loyal
- Feelings run deep
- Non confrontational
- Rarely possessive or jealous
Pisces Career Graph
Being superbly intuitive and also imaginative, the best bet for a Pisces in a profession is where their creative skills can come into foray.
Pisces though are lazy, yet their intellect is great and thus they can succeed in most of the trades. They can become great painters, artists, sculptors. But they can also become attorney, architect, game designers. They are good at problem solving.
They will be committed to their work and will never be pretentious. However being idle and lazy there will be reasons for them to make the workplace a difficult one.
These people will also be involved in charitable work and various philanthropic activities.
Pisces Finance Graph
Pisces born people are mostly creative and imaginative. Money does not matter much to them and they do not care about money much. But one thing that they will ensure, that they have enough money for the realization of their philanthropic dreams.
There will be two facets of the Pisces born on this aspect – one they can be very stingy and the second is that they will spend without a care in the world. Whatever they do they will ensure that at the end of the day, there is always enough money for paying the bills and running the show.
The Pisces-born can be so disorganised, unsystematic and undisciplined that it can cause a lot of clutter in their minds. They can also get addicted to alcohol, which can disrupt their personal lives. They need to practice yoga and meditation, which can give them the peace of mind that they seek. This is a lucky Sign, and many of these natives make money from inheritance or windfalls. However, they are not too good at handling cash. Anyway, you can Ask A Inheritance Question which will be answered by an expert astrologer, basis your Natal Chart, and so you shall get a fully customised report that is specific to you.
Pisces in love
It is not surprising that someone as ‘otherworldly’ as the Pisces would like a partner who is practical and down to earth. Pisces prefer a partner who is on top of all the details of life, because they dislike details. Pisces seek this quality in both their romantic and professional partners. More than anything else this gives Pisces a feeling of being grounded, of being in touch with reality.
As expected, these kinds of relationships – though necessary – are sure to have many ups and downs. Misunderstandings will take place because the two attitudes are poles apart. If you are in love with a Pisces you will experience these fluctuations and will need a lot of patience to see things stabilize. Pisces are moody, intuitive, affectionate and difficult to get to know. Only time and the right attitude will yield Pisces’ deepest secrets. However, when in love with a Pisces you will find that riding the waves is worth it because they are good, sensitive people who need and like to give love and affection.
The Pisces natives have perhaps the most delicate physical structure. Their feet, respiratory and circulation systems can cause worries. Besides, they are very sensitive people, and easily take to junk food – which can lead to weight gain – and can also lead to addictions. Even minor seasonal changes can adversely affect their health. Potential dangers are located in the feet, which may suffer from rheumatisms or circulatory problems. Sometimes, there is a tendency for getting too anxious as they can be totally disconnected with the world. Moreover, you can get a fully customised Detailed Life Predictions Report to learn all about your life and future.
Pisces Sign Characteristics
- Pisces Element: Water
- Pisces Ruling Planet: Neptune
- Pisces Career Planet: Pluto
- Pisces Love Planet: Mercury
- Pisces Money Planet: Mars
- Pisces Planet of Health and Work: Sun
- Pisces Planet of Home and Family Life: Mercury
- Pisces Colours: soft silvery blues and greyes, aqua, blue green
- Pisces Colours that promotes earning power: red, scarlet
- Pisces Colours that promote love, romance and social harmony: earth tones, yellow, yellow- orange
- Pisces Qualities most needed for balance: structure and the ability to handle form
- Pisces Strongest virtues: altruism, self- sacrifice, sensitivity, psychic power
- Pisces Deepest needs: liberation, spiritual illumination
- Pisces Characteristics to avoid: negative moods, keeping bad company, escapism
- Pisces Lucky numbers: 2, 4, 11, 24, 32
- Pisces Best day of the week: Thursday
- Pisces Gems: carnelian, white diamond see: Pisces Birthstone
- Pisces Metal: platinum, tin
- Pisces Scents: lotus
- Pisces Wood: cedar
- Pisces Flower: lupin
- Pisces Animal: fish
- Pisces Fabric: chiffon
Facts about Pisces
- A Pisces will share nearly everything in their world if the care for you.
- Once you fall for a Pisces, there’s no way to get back up.
- Pisces can push beyond their limitations and grow into amazing people.
- Pisces lives in a sea of thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
- Sometimes Pisces emotions are so deep and so powerful words cannot express them.
- Pisces have a natural ability to bring out the true you.
- Pisces want what they can’t have.
- Pisces are constantly being taken advantage of.
- Pisces already knows what will happen.
- A Pisces woman’s heart is much like a butterfly wing, delicate and beautiful but extremely breakable so take care of her.
- The Pisces woman is unlike any other; beautiful, endearing and full of charm.
- Pisces love their friends and will cross oceans to help and spend time with the people they cherish.
- Don’t be fooled by a Pisces. They may seem naive but they are great thinkers, extremely creative, driven and make great leaders!
- Pisces always tend to be in a long term relationship.
- Pisces and Cancer have a deep unspoken emotional connection. It’s almost like they can hear each other’s thoughts.
- Pisces love to dance, they are ruled by their feet.
- Pisces can keep a straight face while making up a complete bullshit story.
- Pisces will take a lot of mistreatment, but they have a breaking point. Push them to it you will watch your fish swim away never to return.
- Pisces know just how to hide their emotions. But that doesn’t mean they will.
- Pisces do what they feel is right.
Read about other sun signs