Michelle Obama’s Dress Collection
- Michelle Obama has been an embarrassment to us all during her two terms in the White House. Although she was never elected to any position, she disgraces her position and forces children across America to eat disgusting, calorie-restricted school lunches.
- She is nothing like former First Lady Laura Bush. Michelle Obama has no taste, even if she tries to pretend she does.
- Now we know why! A secret from Michelle Obama’s past has been exposed in a new biography, Michelle Obama: A Life. The White House has to be furious with what author Peter Slevin has to say.
- But it was not always so for Michelle Obama, who as a child was so foul-mouthed she lost out on an award at summer camp aged 10, according to a new biography.
- The First Lady herself wrote the stump speeches she delivered on the campaign trail and her 2012 Democratic Convention speech. Not only that, but her speeches were good. Even conservative columnist John Podhoretz described her convention speech as a “total knockout.”
- When Sasha, now 12, was four-months-old, Obama was offered an interview for an executive position at the University of Chicago Medical Center — only, she couldn’t find a babysitter. So, she packed the newborn up, stuck her in a stroller and took her along to the interview, where Sasha slept through the whole thing. It’s a good think the University of Chicago was as progressive as she hoped they would be. She got the job.
- The first lady-to-be was an avid attendee at a day camp on the shores of Lake Michigan and stood out as the most capable in her age group.
- But camp leaders were so taken aback by her salty tongue that they denied her a prestigious award when the camp ended, according to biographer Peter Slevin, whose Michelle Obama: A Life was reviewed by People magazine.
- The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know.
- I never cut class. I loved getting A’s, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world.
- There are still many causes worth sacrificing for, so much history yet to be made.