Founded in a garage in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, Apple began as a personal computer pioneer that today makes everything from laptops to portable media players. Headquartered in Cupertino, California, the consumer electronics giant entered the smartphone market with the iPhone in 2007, and the tablet market with the iPad in 2010, and the smart watch market with the Apple Watch in 2014.
Apple iPhone 7
Apple iPhone 7 smartphone was launched in September 2016. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750 pixels by 1334 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
The Apple iPhone 7 is powered by quad-core Apple A10 Fusion processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 7 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Apple iPhone 7 runs iOS 10 and is powered by a 1960mAh non-removable battery. It measures 138.30 x 67.10 x 7.10 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 138.00 grams.
The Apple iPhone 7 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
NETWORK Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
LAUNCH Announced 2016, September
Status Available Released 2016, September
BODY Dimensions 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
Weight 138 g (4.87 oz)
– IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
– Water-resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
– Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
DISPLAY Type LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 4.7 inches (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
Protection Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
– Wide color gamut display
– 3D Touch display & home button
– Display Zoom
PLATFORM OS iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
Chipset Apple A10 Fusion
GPU (six-core graphics)
MEMORY Card slot No
Internal 32/128/256 GB, GB, 2 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality
Features 1/3″ sensor size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps, check quality
Secondary 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
SOUND Alert types Vibration, proprietary ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack No
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
-Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter inch.
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
NFC Yes (Apple Pay only)
USB v2.0, reversible connector
FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5 (Safari)
- Java No
- – Siri natural language commands and dictation
- – iCloud cloud service
- – MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
- – MP4/H.264 player
- – Audio/video/photo editor
- – Document editor
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery (7.45 Wh)
Talk time Up to 14 h (3G)
Music play Up to 40 h
MISC Colors Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
Price group 9/10
TESTS Performance Basemark OS II 2.0: 3416
Display Contrast ratio: 1603:1 (nominal), 3.964 (sunlight)
Camera Photo / Video
Loudspeaker Voice 67dB / Noise 73dB / Ring 75dB
Audio quality Noise -92.4dB / Crosstalk -80.9dB
Battery life Endurance rating 61h
Build in Apps
English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
QuickType Keyboard Support
English (Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, UK, U.S.), Chinese – Simplified (Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke), Chinese – Traditional (Cangjie, Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke, Sucheng, Zhuyin), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese (Kana, Romaji), Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Emoji, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Flemish, Greek, Gujarati, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi (Devanagari, Transliteration), Hinglish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic, Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tamil (Script, Transliteration), Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
QuickType Keyboard Support with predictive input
English (Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Thai, Turkish
English (Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Chile, Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Mainland China, Hong Kong), Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), Finnish (Finland), Hebrew (Israel), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian (Norway), Russian (Russia), Swedish (Sweden), Turkish (Turkey), Thai (Thailand), Portuguese (Brazil)
English (Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Arabic (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands), Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Swedish, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Definition Dictionary Support
English, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Bilingual Dictionary Support
Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Russian, Swedish, Turkish
Top 10 Tips for iPhone 7 Security
- Enable passcode and Touch ID (if iPhone 7 has)
- Go to Settings, find Touch ID & Passcode option, and then you can choose to set a 4-digit numeric code, 6-digit numeric code or a stronger alphanumeric code.
- Besides using a complex passcode to lock your iPhone 7 for security, you can also use Touch ID which is still embedded in iPhone 7. Touch ID is the fingerprint sensing system which makes secure access to iPhone faster and easier.
- Turn on Find My iPhone
- This feature is extremely useful when your iPhone 7 gets lost. It takes advantage of built-in GPS to pinpoint iPhone’s location on a map to help you track it and find it.
- You may need to disable notification center, control center and Siri from lock screen
- Although your iPhone 7 is locked, iPhone 7 security remains a question. This is because other people maybe a thief can turn on Airplane Mode to prevent tracking, use Siri to get your private information, and preview messages and updates from Notification Center. So, to keep your iPhone 7 secure, you can disable the access of Control Center, Siri, Notifications View, and messages preview when locked.
- Enable erase data
- The Erase Data setting which is located at Settings -> Touch ID & Passcode can be turned on iPhone 7 to erase all your data and settings if 10 failed attempts have been reached.
- Use Privacy & Security of Safari
- This tip is for iPhone 7 internet security. We love surfing the internet on iPhone 7, but cookies, web history, and other information about your browsing may get recorded and tracked across the internet. So, how to make your browsing in iPhone 7 private? It’s easy, go to Settings -> Safari, and then you will see PRIVACY & SECURITY. Just turn on Do Not Track and Fraudulent Website Warning. One more thing, don’t connect your iPhone 7 to treacherous network.
- Stay away from phishing scams
- Another important tip to keep iPhone 7 secure is to stay away from suspicious websites and links. Don’t open links in untrustworthy email messages and don’t fill in personal information on a dodgy site.
- Don’t jailbreak your iPhone 7
- As we have mentioned on “How to Jailbreak iPhone 7”, jailbroken iPhone is easier to be attacked than non-jailbroken phone. So for the sake of iPhone 7’s security, you’re not suggested to do a jailbreak. If you can’t resist the lure of jailbreaking, you’d better download a piece of powerful antivirus software.
- Encrypt backup of your iPhone 7’s data
- After syncing your iPhone 7 with computer, the data from your iPhone is also stored on your computer. That is to say, someone else can also get access to the data from the computer. If you want to keep these data safe and private, you should encrypt the backup in iTunes when you sync your iPhone 7. On the main sync page, navigate to Options section below the picture of your iPhone 7, and then you will see a checkbox named Encrypt iPhone backup.
- Use best iPhone security apps
There are many top APPs for iPhone security. Here, we list best 3 iPhone 7 security apps for different purposes.
- Use System and Security Info app to check if your iPhone 7 is jailbroken by hackers. To install malware on an iPhone, hackers first need to jailbreak the phone. You know much about jailbreak, but are likely kept in the dark when your iPhone is jailbroken by hacker. This is because it’s easy for hackers to hide the evidence. Luckily, an app like System and Security Info will inform you when a jailbreak is applied.
- Apply SurfEasy VPN to assist online exploits. If you need to safeguard your online privacy, unblock sites and apps, protect iPhone 7’s safety when connected to Wi-Fi hotspots, etc, you can download this iPhone 7 security app to have a try.
- Download iPassword to keep password you use on your iPhone 7 under strict lock and key. iPassword, using an impressive-sounding military-level of encryption, is a popular secure password manager on App Store, available to save your sensitive log-in information in one place.
- Note: Before you buy security apps for iPhone 7 at the App Store, make sure you’re clear on what the app does and doesn’t do.
- Regularly update your iPhone 7’s firmware
- Apple provides frequent firmware updates that are not limited to bug fixes and security fixes, but also include additional security features.
- Above are the most important tips to keep iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus secure and privacy. Hope this roundup can help you.
With an all-new design and all-new features, iOS 10 is the world’s most advanced mobile OS. It brings your iPhone to life in more intelligent and expressive ways than ever.
iOS 10 includes:
- Control Center
- iCloud Keychain
- Night Shift
- Notification Center
- Spotlight Search
iPhone 7 Model Online Price in India Apple Showroom Price
iPhone 7 32 GB – Black Rs. 60,000 Rs. 62,000
iPhone 7 32 GB – Rose Gold Rs. 60,000 Rs. 62,000
iPhone 7 32 GB – Gold Rs. 60,000 Rs. 62,000
iPhone 7 32 GB – Silver Rs. 60,000 Rs. 62,000
iPhone 7 128 GB – Jet Black Rs. 70,000 Rs.72,000
iPhone 7 128 GB – Black Rs. 70,000 Rs. 72,000
iPhone 7 128 GB – Rose Gold Rs. 70,000 Rs. 72,000
iPhone 7 128 GB – Gold Rs. 70,000 Rs. 72,000
iPhone 7 128 GB – Silver Rs. 70,000 Rs. 72,000
iPhone 7 256 GB – Jet Black Rs. 80,000 Rs. 82,000
iPhone 7 256 GB – Black Rs. 80,000 Rs. 82,000
iPhone 7 256 GB – Rose Gold Rs. 80,000 Rs. 82,000
iPhone 7 256 GB – Gold Rs. 80,000 Rs. 82,000